My s£x toy satisfies me more than 99.9% of guys I’ve dated – Princess Shyngle

Princess Shyngle
Princess Shyngle

Ghana-based Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle has revealed one of the major reasons why she has been single for long.

According to the actress and movie producer, her dildo has been performing the magic for her for the past year that she has not been attached to a guy sexually.

In her Snap post, She disclosed that 0.1 per cent of the guys she has dated in the past have been able to satisfy her like the object shaped like an erect penis used for sexual stimulation but the remaining 99.9 per cent were just playing games with her on the bed.

Read also: Social media users accuse Efia Odo of husband snatching

Princess Shyngle added that the dildo she enjoys using performs better than 99.9 per cent of the guys she has gone out with ever since she was born on this planet.

shyngle dildo

Recently, Airnewsonline.com reported how Princess Shyngle promised to delete all her semi-nude pictures on social media. However, her new post has sent social media into a frenzy.

Read also: Inna Patty is a monster — resigned Miss Ghana 2017, Margaret Dery writes about her shocking Miss Ghana ordeals

Princess Shyngle is popular for her roles in “5 brides”, “The 30 year old virgin”, “why should I get married” among others.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here